Friday, November 13, 2009

DRAWING UP THE PLANS


Last week we met with the Directors of Latitude Homes to talk through our ideas. We were very happy with our Sales Rep as we felt he understood the kind of house that we would like.

The actual Template/Suggestion was almost perfect, and all we needed to do was squeeze in another bedroom at no extra cost. I can imagine that this process can take hours - because everything from the sizes of the wardropes to the position of the laundry needs to be discussed, but we managed to agree on a plan within half an hour.

Posting a job really helped me save time, because I was contacted by so many Kitset Home Providers that I was able to find the perfect House Plan.

Today we have just paid our deposit for the drawing up of our House Plans to Latitude Homes - so now there is no holding us back.

Latitude Homes is allowing us to use www.tradeexperts.co.nz to find a Cabinet Maker for our Kitchen, a Kitchen Installer, a Plumber, etc etc - as we may be able to get better quotes than what they are offering.

But first I need to post a job for an Excavator. Or maybe I will do that when I receive the plans so that the Tradesmen can provide me with more of an accurate quote.

The picture above is a photo of what the outside of our house will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment