Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The WP 2000 Treatment Station

Hello again :-)
My husband just got off the phone to the suppliers of our Treatment Station. The owner went to check our site to see if his system was allowed to be used in our area - because according to the Council we are only allowed to use the Devon System - or something similar.
The Devon system is 7k more than the treatment system our Drainlayer recommends - so we were hoping to get away with using a cheaper model.
I'm not sure if I told you, but in the Tuscany area we have to provide our own sewerage system. An extra cost that we always intended to pay for, but I dont really mind because I'm a greenie, and I like the fact that our waste will be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
Anyway, the supplier of the cheaper Treatment station is sure that we will be able to use his system, so he is going to ask the Council to sign his system off. Fingers crossed! (Again)

No comments:

Post a Comment