Monday, November 9, 2009

Just an Average Kiwi Family - August 13th 09






Hello! I am a happily married wife and mother of 3 full-on children.
My husband & I are both in our early 30's, and together we juggle 2 pretty good jobs, and a semi-crazy family. We have always bought and sold in South Auckland because this is where I grew up, and my youngest son is severely autistic and attends a 'special needs' school in Papakura.

I was persuaded/forced to start this blog by my Management team as we are in the Construction business, and I can tell a pretty good story, haha.

I would also like to find out first-hand if the 3-2-1 myth about building a house is true - meaning, does building a house really take 3 times as long, cost twice as much, and is so stressful you'll only ever do it once?

To read my next post, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the words "Newer Post". You can click on these words to go to the next page every time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I can't seem to post a comment on your latest blogs, so am posting here and hopefully you see it. What a terrible time you are having, I can sympathise. We are also another extremely disappointed customer of Latitude Homes. The emails you receive from them look similar to ours, with capitals letters and exclamations etc! I would love to get in contact with you to chat about it, are you able to provide your email or something?

    ReplyDelete