Monday, November 9, 2009

Living in SOUTH AUCKLAND - August 14th 09





According to the "Where to Live in Auckland" book, South Auckland is the no-go zone for the rest of Auckland who wouldn't dream of buying in our area.

I disagree. To me, South Auckland is a vibrant and exciting community that embraces all cultures and 'walks of life'.

But since the market disagreed and my executive home in Manukau Heights was rapidly dropping in value, I decided it was time to sell. Especially since the market was low, and the recession was ending.

Who did I call? Lloyd Singh of Barfoot & Thompson. An energetic sales agent who had been tempting us to let him sell our home for the past couple of months. He is the only agent we will EVER use because he is an honest and truthful person that works for the seller. This is a picture of him below.

No comments:

Post a Comment