Monday, November 9, 2009

My FIRST Job Posting onto TradeExperts.co.nz - 2nd November 09





Waiting for the bank gave us time to hunt for a suitable section. We really want a lifestyle block close to town, and Tuscany Heights had a few in Manukau. We found our 'almost perfect' section pretty quickly. I think we both agreed on this particular section because it was the cheapest and flattest that we could find in the area. The asking price was $425. We are hoping they will give it to us for $350k.

Confident that the section I wanted was as good as mine, I posted a job onto www.tradeexperts.co.nz for a Kitset Home Plan to suit. The response was fantastic and saved me hours of phone-calling and googling. The Tradesmen who responded were companies that offered executive-type kitset homes over 250 square metres, and I was quickly presented with a list of options.

Gosh I love the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment