Monday, November 9, 2009

MY WISH LIST



I couldnt resist acting prematurely and creating a wish list of everything I wanted in my future home. My list was pretty basic(as I now know we are not as 'well-off' as I thought we were), and easy to put together (as I have a scrapbook full of very cool designs that I like).

At the moment I really like this plan from Latitude Homes because it has a great layout that will suit our family of 5. Plus they allow their customers to choose from a Kitset option, Shell-only option, or a Full Build Service.

To save money we are going to choose the KITSET option. We can do this as my husband is in the construction industry and we have a couple of chippies in our team. I wonder if they'll build my house for a quater-pack from KFC?, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment